FIXING YOUR PROBLEM... That’s our goal. We want you to feel better after you hire us. At Platt and Buescher, Attorneys at Law, we know you feel the weight of the world bearing down on you right now. Our job is to shoulder that burden FOR you. We’ve represented thousands of clients, in all types of cases over our lengthy and illustrious careers. How does this help us to achieve such remarkable outcomes for our clients?
Experience, experience, experience. Craig Platt, Mimi Buescher and Brent Thompson have over eighty years of combined legal experience. (See Attorneys) We limit our practice to criminal matters, family law and personal injury. We aren’t surprised by anything. We have been there before. We can help our clients understand what is going to happen in court because we can anticipate every development in a case. Many times it is the uncertainty that makes the stress unbearable. Being able to show our clients that there is light at the end of the tunnel is what we do best.
We provide individuals with legal advice and representation in state and federal courts from Tacoma to Bellingham, including: Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Lynnwood, Everett, Mt. Vernon / Burlington, Bellingham, Anacortes, Friday Harbor, Oak Harbor, Pt. Townsend, Pt. Angeles, Stanwood, Tacoma, Kent, Renton, Gig Harbor, Poulsbo and all other jurisdictions located in the northwest quadrant of Washington.
Delay only makes things worse. Don’t try to shoulder the burden yourself. Call us today and we promise to do everything in our power to help make things better for you.
- Criminal Law
- Vacate Record of Non-Domestic Violence Misdemeanor or Gross Misdemeanor Conviction in Washington State
- Vacate Record of Domestic Violence Misdemeanor or Gross Misdemeanor Conviction In Washington State
- Vacate Record of Adult Felony Conviction In Washington State
- Expunge/Vacate and Seal Juvenile Records In Washington State
- Relief From Duty To Register For Juvenile Sex Offense or Kidnapping Offense In Washington State
- Obtain a Certificate of Discharge for Your Adult Felony Conviction in Washington State
- Firearm Rights Restoration After Juvenile Offense Adjudication In Washington State
- Firearm Rights Restoration After Involuntary Commitment In Western Washington State
- Firearm Rights Restoration After Adult Misdemeanor Domestic Violence Conviction In Washington State
- Firearm Rights Restoration After Adult Felony Conviction In Washington State
- Delete Non-Conviction Data From Criminal Record
- Are You Prohibited From Possessing A Firearm In Washington State?
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Don’t Talk To Anyone About Your Case–Not Even Yourself! by Craig Platt I am sure you can guess what this will be about. Robert Durst. Good grief. Seems that you can’t even mutter to yourself these ....
- The Police Knocked On My Door. What Are My Rights? by Brent Thompson As mentioned previous posts, any warrantless search or seizure is per se unlawful absent the applicability of a jealously guarded ....
- Do Crazy People “Get Away With Murder”? by Craig Platt We all know the way it works. Some nut job goes out and whacks some innocent person for no apparent reason. Sure enough. Out come the ....